At Over-the-Rhine Community Housing, we develop and manage resident-centered affordable housing to build inclusive community and benefit low-income residents.
Quality stable housing for all in a socially, racially and economically inclusive community.
- Housing is a right and should be available to all.
- All people deserve dignified housing.
- Housing must include the most vulnerable members of our community.
- All relationships must be shaped by justice, community, and inclusion.
- Neighborhood amenities and services are available for all members of our diverse community.
- All persons are respected and valued.
OTRCH is a non-profit community development organization that provides a wide spectrum of affordable and supportive housing options with life-changing programs that help low-income residents in Over-the-Rhine succeed For over four decades, OTRCH has never wavered from its commitment to:
- Build a sustainable, diverse neighborhood that values and benefits low-income residents.
- Create and inclusive community in this evolving historic district.
- Advocate on behalf of its residents.
To meet this mission, OTRCH has restored 86 properties (410 housing units) and assembled a broad mix of 20+ service providers/agency partners and 800 volunteers to ensure that residents receive affordable housing along with access to health care, job services, education, faith-based services and community associations that strengthen their ability to succeed.